Saturday, January 23, 2010

Twentythree - Product Returns

I returned a seemingly defective phone today. Normal procedure; here it is, it doesn't work, yep - receipt, thanks. But when I bought the phone, I only bought it and nothing else, but there was another charge on my bill. While returning the phone I questioned this thinking it was some kind of warranty or something. Nope. It was the charge from the person in front of me who bought a pack of CD-R's. I was told I can't get the money back without returning it. I never F***ing bought it, but you took my money! Then since I returned the phone, I needed to buy a replacement. Great, I either buy the same piece of crap I had before which didn't work, or shell out some more coin for another model. Now I'm out 19 bucks for CD-R's which somebody else has, and 10 more for another phone (this is my third one). Gotta love the financial times we live in, even the cashiers are scamming for money by not closing out the previous customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment