Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ten – Oh, the people we’ve known…

This morning revealed a few more inches of fresh snow. It was quite cold. Today is not about cold or snow, it’s about the past. The main topic of conversation today was about past people we’ve known – girlfriends (boyfriends), friends, neighbors, classmates, etc. - which made me think. All these people we know which come in and out of our lives, positive or negative, have helped in some way to make me who I am. Think about that. I am a different person now than I was because of a choice I made based on the interactions of people I have been in contact with. I chose to be different, react to, remain passive, retain anger, brush off, laugh about, try harder or not at all, interact, plan ahead, enjoy more, respect others, be lighthearted, forgive, and enjoy life. Everyone has shown me this, good or bad, I thank you… Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment