Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5 - as in Degrees Below

Wow, it's cold. Today was quite cold. But as my wife puts it, "it wouldn't be so cold if you didn't wear that thin ass jacket." I did have several layers on, but still while waiting 3 minutes for the Tram, I was able to get so cold, that I was unable to thaw on the heated tram during the ride home.
A couple of us ventured out for lunch today to hunt for some food. It was definitely a hot lunch sort of day, but as we walked we joked about the little dog that barks at us around the corner from the office. He was not out today. "He's probably in the house by the fireplace." "He's probably in the fire!" "that's where we should be..." "at least we're not in Siberia, there it's so cold, thoughts freeze." Anyway, it was quite cold, and tomorrow is supposed to be colder. Maybe I'll wear a warmer jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment