Monday, April 12, 2010
Nintynine - Friday Fly Back
Friday was the return trip. Overnight flight, we sat behind my companies head of Europe and in front of a lady who couldn't turn off her light. I was please that my son was able to sleep most of the flight, but sad that my wife had to hold him the whole time. US Airways is so ghetto, I hope I never have to fly with them again. Pure chince. Old jet, hell of a noise on take off, really bad food, and when we requested a bulkhead seat with a bassinet, they stuck us in the side where there was none, and did not even have a lap belt for our son, they told us we should have picked up an FAA approved belt before we boarded. Hey US Airways Lady Steward, maybe I'll fly Lufthansa next time because they provide child safety lap belt for free, not to mention individual TV's with your own movie option, oh wait and they also have food which is more than just one muffin for the second meal on a trans-Atlantic flight, and I almost forgot, they have baby changers in more than one lavatory. Snap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment