Thursday, May 27, 2010
Onehundredtwentyseven - Going on Vacation
We flew to Rome today to begin our week long holiday. We had planed on going to into Rome, but never made it. We had to get 3 different rental cars (1st for some reason could not function with the GPS I had requested - not sure why because that plugs into the cigarette lighter, and let's face it almost everyone smokes in Europe, so the damn thing should have one; 2nd replacement car was a chinced out 2-door Alfa Romeo posing as a sports car, which may have been fine but we had our son with us and his car seat and didn't want the inconvenience of the 2-door; 3rd car was ok but it was a brand new Peugeot which I was paranoid about the whole time because I didn't want trouble if it was returned with a dent or worse despite our almost full coverage ($1000 deductible), and couldn't withdrawal money from the ATM to pay cash for the Hotel, had to get food for dinner, and by this time it was 6pm. No Rome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment